1. A unit of pressure.
4. Pleasantly occupied.
10. Inquire about.
13. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
14. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. Being one more than nine.
17. Skintight knit hose covering the body from the waist to the feet worn by acrobats and dancers and as stockings by women and girls.
18. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
19. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
21. Towards the side away from the wind.
23. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
24. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
26. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
30. A river flowing southwest from Oregon through northern California to the Pacific Ocean.
34. 1 species.
37. A tortilla chip topped with cheese and chili-pepper and broiled.
38. (informal) Of the highest quality.
39. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
42. Noisy talk.
43. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
46. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
48. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
50. Again but in a new or different way.
51. Indian nun and missionary (born in Albania) dedicated to helping the poor in India (1910-1997).
55. One of the evil spirits of traditional Jewish and Christian belief.
59. An associate degree in applied science.
60. A comedy characterized by broad satire and improbable situations.
62. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
63. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
64. Reports of the work of a society or learned body etc.
66. An easy return of a tennis ball in a high arc.
67. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
68. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
69. The basic unit of money in Romania.
1. An honorary arts degree.
2. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
3. An island northwest of Wales.
4. (usually followed by `to') Naturally disposed toward.
5. A man who delivers the mail.
6. An instinctive motive.
7. Beer brewed for immediate consumption.
8. Take in solid food.
9. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
12. God of love and erotic desire.
20. A port city on the Caspian Sea that is the capital of Azerbaijan and an important center for oil production.
22. Fallow deer.
25. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
27. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
28. Hypothetical remedy for all ills or diseases.
29. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
31. Any group or radical of the form RCO- where R is an organic group.
32. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
33. A member of a North American Indian people speaking one of the Hokan language.
35. Water frozen in the solid state.
36. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
40. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
41. The basic unit of luminous intensity adopted under the System International d'Unites.
42. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
44. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
45. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
47. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
49. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
50. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
52. A special way of doing something.
53. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
54. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
56. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
57. A slender double-reed instrument.
58. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
61. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
65. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.