1. A carriage consisting of two wheels and calash top.
5. A federally chartered corporation that purchases mortgages.
9. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
13. A flat thin rectangular slab (as of fired clay or rubber or linoleum) used to cover surfaces.
14. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
15. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
16. (prefix) Within.
17. Soft creamy white cheese.
18. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
19. American Revolutionary patriot.
21. Harmed or injured or spoiled.
23. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
25. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
30. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
34. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
37. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
38. A son who has the same first name as his father.
39. The sixth month of the Hindu calendar.
41. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
44. A flexible container with a single opening.
45. The French-speaking capital of the province of Quebec.
47. A dialect of Chinese spoken in southeastern China.
51. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
53. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
54. Dyed with henna.
56. Weight to be borne or conveyed.
60. A master's degree in business.
61. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
62. (Babylonian) God of fire.
63. A decree that prohibits something.
64. Not only so, but.
65. (computer science) A read-only memory chip that can be erased by ultraviolet light and programmed again with new data.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The function or position properly or customarily occupied or served by another.
2. Of or relating to or supporting Hinduism.
3. The table in Christian churches where communion is given.
4. Officer in the (ceremonial) bodyguard of the British monarch.
5. Extremely pleasing.
6. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
7. A member of a North American Indian people living east of the Sacramento river in California.
8. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
9. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
10. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
11. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
12. Port city in northwestern Belgium and industrial center.
20. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
22. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
24. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
26. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
27. A boy or man.
28. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
29. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
31. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
32. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
35. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
36. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
40. A transuranic element that has not been found in nature.
41. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
42. An embroidered rug made from a coarse Indian felt.
43. A young woman making her debut into society.
46. Make a vibrant noise, of grasshoppers or cicadas.
48. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
52. A hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not form a head.
53. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
55. A Spanish river.
57. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
58. How long something has existed.
59. Fleshy folds of tissue as those surrounding the mouth.