1. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
4. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
10. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
13. A strong solution of sodium or potassium hydroxide.
14. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
15. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
16. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
17. A person who exercises control over workers.
18. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
19. (Mexican) Ground beef and chili peppers or chili powder often with tomatoes and kidney beans.
21. An epigrammatic Japanese verse form of three short lines.
23. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
24. Money paid out.
26. A large mass of ice floating at sea.
28. A person with an unusual or odd personality.
30. Declare untrue.
33. An informal term for a father.
34. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
37. The capital and largest city of Japan.
40. A transuranic element.
41. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
44. A member of a North American Indian people of central Arizona.
46. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
47. English illustrator of several of Dickens' novels (1815-1882).
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
50. A Russian soup usually containing beet juice as a foundation.
53. Spanish poet and dramatist (1898-1936).
57. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
59. Dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight.
61. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
62. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
63. Of the appetites and passions of the body.
65. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
66. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
67. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
68. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. A group of countries in special alliance.
2. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
3. An amount of time.
4. A member of the Taracahitian people of central Mexico.
5. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
6. A hole (usually with a flush cover) through which a person can gain access to an underground structure.
7. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
8. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
9. A cloud of fine particles suspended in a gas.
10. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
11. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
12. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
20. Apply a lubricant to.
22. Relating to the Urdu language.
25. Fleshy spore-bearing inner mass of e.g. a puffball or stinkhorn.
27. A set of clothing (with accessories).
29. An informal term for a father.
31. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
32. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
35. Not only so, but.
36. A heavy block of iron or steel on which hot metals are shaped by hammering.
38. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
39. Bleeding into the interior chamber of the eye.
40. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
42. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
43. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
45. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
49. A small cake leavened with yeast.
51. Type genus of the Ranidae.
52. One of a pair of planks used to make a track for rolling or sliding objects.
54. A sudden short attack.
55. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
56. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
58. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
60. 10 grams.
64. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.