1. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
4. Constituting or having to do with or suggestive of a literary epic.
10. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
13. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
14. A unit of weight used in some Spanish speaking countries.
15. Worthless or oversimplified ideas.
16. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
17. A city in southeastern South Korea.
19. Large Indian antelope.
22. Of or relating to the philosophical study of ethics.
24. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
25. A public promotion of some product or service.
26. 100 ngwee equal 1 kwacha.
28. A member of a people native to the Philippines chiefly inhabiting central Luzon around and including Manila.
33. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
36. The cry made by sheep.
37. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
39. Of surpassing excellence.
43. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
44. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
45. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
46. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
48. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
51. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
54. Any of various large tropical carnivorous lizards of Africa Asia and Australia.
58. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
60. A master's degree in business.
61. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
63. A decree that prohibits something.
64. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
65. The fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped by the heart.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A hymn of praise (especially one sung in ancient Greece to invoke or thank a deity).
2. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
3. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
4. Animal food for browsing or grazing.
5. The capital of Cape Verde on Sao Tiago Island.
6. A strong emotion.
7. Having the power to influence or convince.
8. Lie adjacent to another.
9. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
10. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
11. A quantity of no importance.
12. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
18. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
20. Legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity.
21. Fleshy spore-bearing inner mass of e.g. a puffball or stinkhorn.
23. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
27. German tennis player who won seven women's singles titles at Wimbledon (born in 1969).
29. (informal) Of the highest quality.
30. 16 ounces.
31. An awkward stupid person.
32. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
34. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
35. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
38. Eighth month of the Revolutionary calendar (April and May).
40. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.
41. The male is bright red with black wings and tail.
42. A small nail.
47. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
49. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
50. Black tropical American cuckoo.
52. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
53. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
55. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
56. Powdery starch from certain sago palms.
57. Type genus of the family Unionidae.
59. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
62. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.