1. The unit of frequency.
4. Any of various burrowing animals of the family Leporidae having long ears and short tails.
10. An insecticide that is also toxic to animals and humans.
13. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
14. Affected by ague.
15. An associate degree in applied science.
16. A master's degree in business.
17. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
18. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
19. A genus of Ploceidae.
21. A piece of thin and flexible sheet metal.
23. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
24. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
25. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
26. A course of conduct.
33. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
36. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
37. Of or relating to theism.
38. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
39. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
41. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
46. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
53. Speaking a Slavic language.
56. Toward the mouth or oral region.
57. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
58. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
60. A strong emotion.
61. Type genus of the Hylidae.
62. A city in central New York.
63. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
1. Providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities.
2. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
3. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
4. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
6. Of the color of buff leather n 1.
7. (optics) Having two foci.
8. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
9. The fifth day of the week.
10. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
11. An informal term for a father.
12. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
20. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
22. Provided with artificial light.
27. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
28. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
29. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
30. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
31. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
32. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
34. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
35. (trademark) Nylon fabric used as a fastening.
40. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
42. Type genus of the Gavidae.
43. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
44. Wood of a sumac.
45. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
47. Imagined as in a play.
48. A sudden numbing dread.
49. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
50. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
51. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
52. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
54. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
55. Of flax, hemp, or jute, so as to promote loosening of the fibers form the woody tissue.
59. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.