1. Divulge information or secrets.
5. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
10. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
13. The habitation of wild animals.
14. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
15. Seed of a pea plant.
16. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
17. In bed.
20. An area in which something acts or operates or has power or control.
24. The inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle.
26. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
28. A person regarded as arrogant and annoying.
32. A doctor's degree in religion.
35. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
37. A rapid bustling commotion.
38. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
40. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
41. Combined or joined to increase in size or quantity or scope.
42. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
43. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
46. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
48. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
49. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
52. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
56. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
57. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
61. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
62. (Irish) The sea personified.
63. Someone who procures customers for whores (in England they call a pimp a ponce).
64. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
65. Any federal law-enforcement officer.
66. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
67. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
1. Utter impulsively.
2. An island of central Hawaii.
3. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
4. (Norse mythology) God of poetry and music.
5. (informal) Of the highest quality.
6. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
7. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
8. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
9. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
10. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
11. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
12. A small cake leavened with yeast.
18. Covered with beads of liquid.
19. Type genus of the Anatidae.
21. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
22. A river of southwestern Africa that rises in central Angola and flows east and then north (forming part of the border between Angola and Congo) and continuing northwest through Congo to empty into the Congo River on the border between Congo and Republic of the Congo.
23. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
25. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
27. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
29. A quantity of no importance.
30. A European river.
31. Scottish chemist noted for his research into the structure of nucleic acids (born in 1907).
33. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
34. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
36. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
39. The male is bright red with black wings and tail.
40. (Norse mythology) God of poetry and music.
42. Trailing grass native to Europe now cosmopolitan in warm regions.
44. A deep bow.
45. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
47. A town in southwestern Idaho.
50. On or toward the lee.
51. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
53. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
54. The sixth month of the civil year.
55. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
58. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
59. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
60. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.