1. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
5. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
10. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
13. An excavation that is (usually) filled with water.
14. The address where a person lives.
15. Annual grass of Europe and North Africa.
16. Expel, as of gases and odors.
17. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
19. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
21. (trademark) An antacid.
23. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
25. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
26. Minor or subordinate.
27. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
30. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
33. The brother of your father or mother.
36. Tag the base runner to get him out.
39. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
40. Earlier in time.
42. A narrative song with a recurrent refrain.
45. The income arising from land or other property.
46. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
48. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
49. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
52. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
54. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
56. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
60. (statistics) Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value.
62. The basic unit of money in Sweden.
65. A unit of electrical power in an AC circuit equal to the power dissipated when 1 volt produces a current of 1 ampere.
66. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
67. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
68. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
69. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
70. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
71. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. Capital and largest city of Italy.
3. A structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops.
4. The table in Christian churches where communion is given.
5. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. The month following October and preceding December.
8. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
9. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
10. The state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it.
11. Long pod containing small beans and sweetish edible pulp.
12. Inability to coordinate voluntary muscle movements.
18. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
20. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
22. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
24. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
28. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
29. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
31. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
32. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
34. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
35. Slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric.
37. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
38. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
41. A linear unit of measurement (equal to 6 feet) for water depth.
43. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
44. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
47. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
48. Being nine more than forty.
50. Obvious and dull.
51. Jordan's port.
53. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
54. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
55. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
57. The female reproductive cell.
58. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
59. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
61. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
63. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
64. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.