1. Common black-and-gray Eurasian bird noted for thievery.
4. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
9. A city of central China.
13. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
14. Extent downward or backward or inward.
15. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
16. A doughnut-shaped chamber used in fusion research.
18. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
19. A crystalline amino acid that occurs in many proteins.
21. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
22. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
25. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
26. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
29. A cloth having a crisscross design.
31. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
33. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
34. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
38. A strong emotion.
39. A town in northern Egypt.
41. Deprive of by deceit.
44. Cause to become awake or conscious.
45. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
47. God of death.
48. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
51. A light touch or stroke.
55. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
57. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
58. Any of several fleet black-and-white striped African equines.
59. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
60. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
61. The capital of Turkey.
64. (informal) Of the highest quality.
65. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
66. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
67. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
68. A doctor's degree in optometry.
1. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
2. Absent without permission.
3. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
4. The supreme commander of a fleet.
5. (statistics) Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value.
6. Activity involved in maintaining something in good working order.
7. A New England state.
8. One thousand periods per second.
9. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
10. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
11. Strong and sharp.
12. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
17. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
20. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
23. By bad luck.
24. A deep bow.
27. Cassava with long tuberous edible roots and soft brittle stems.
28. In bed.
30. The capital and chief port and largest city of Senegal.
32. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
35. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
36. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
37. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
40. A festival featuring African-American culture.
41. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
42. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
46. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
49. Having been read.
50. Make amends for.
52. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
53. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
54. A branch of the Tai languages.
56. The cry made by sheep.
59. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
62. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
63. A state in New England.