1. Select as an alternative.
4. Of or relating to abasia (inability to walk).
10. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
13. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
14. The fine downy hair covering a human fetus.
15. The fatty flesh of eel.
16. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
17. 1 species.
18. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
19. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
21. A member of an ancient people who ruled Babylonia between 1600 and 1200 BC.
23. Half the width of an em.
24. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
25. Remote and separate physically or socially.
29. Sweet liqueur made from wine and brandy flavored with plum or peach or apricot kernels and bitter almonds.
33. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
35. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
36. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
37. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
38. An informal term for a father.
41. Avatar of Vishnu.
43. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
44. English essayist (1775-1834).
46. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
50. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
53. In addition.
54. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
55. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
59. A bachelor's degree in theology.
60. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
61. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
62. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
63. Any of various brown and yellow finches of pats of Europe.
64. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. Type genus of the Pipidae.
3. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
4. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
5. (law) The seat for judges in a courtroom.
6. Black tropical American cuckoo.
7. A person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of.
8. Large herbivorous tropical American arboreal lizards with a spiny crest along the back.
9. An Indian unit of length having different values in different localities.
10. Any cognitive content held as true.
11. A space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane).
12. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
20. A beautiful and graceful girl.
22. A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite.
26. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
27. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
28. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
30. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
31. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
32. An associate degree in applied science.
34. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
39. The capital and largest city of Georgia on the Kura river.
40. Relating to or characteristic of the state or people of Alaska.
41. An Indian unit of length having different values in different localities.
42. (informal) Of the highest quality.
45. Coming at a subsequent time or stage.
47. American dramatist (1928- ).
48. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
49. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
51. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
52. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
56. Wild and domestic cattle.
57. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
58. A pointed tool for marking surfaces or for punching small holes.