1. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
5. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
10. The bill in a restaurant.
13. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
14. Fleshy spore-bearing inner mass of e.g. a puffball or stinkhorn.
15. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
16. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
17. The tide while water is flowing out.
19. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
22. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
23. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
25. A small cake leavened with yeast.
28. A port city in southwestern Iran.
31. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
35. A hostel for pilgrims in Turkey.
40. In bed.
42. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
43. A cruel and brutal fellow.
46. Jordan's port.
50. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
51. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
55. American political cartoonist (1840-1902).
58. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
59. How long something has existed.
61. A town in north central Oklahoma.
62. Remaining after all deductions.
63. Large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds.
64. Stalk of a moss capsule.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
3. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
4. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
5. 1/10 gram.
6. Being nine more than forty.
7. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites.
8. A French abbot.
9. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
10. A government on the island of Taiwan established in 1949 by Chiang Kai-shek after the conquest of mainland China by the communists led by Mao Zedong.
11. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
12. English monk and scholar (672-735).
18. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
20. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
21. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
24. A public promotion of some product or service.
26. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
27. The cry made by sheep.
29. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
30. Before noon.
32. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
33. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
34. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
36. The capital of Morocco.
37. Very dark black.
38. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
39. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
41. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
44. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Missouri in the valleys of the Missouri and Osage rivers.
45. annoy continually or chronically.
47. An Arab country on the peninsula of Qatar.
48. Lower in esteem.
49. A mountain range in South America running 5000 miles along the Pacific coast.
52. A native or inhabitant of Denmark.
53. A notice of someone's death.
54. A quantity of no importance.
56. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
57. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
60. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.