1. A rapid bustling commotion.
4. Small genus of Asian evergreen trees having columnar crowns and distinguished by leaves lacking a midrib.
10. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
13. An accidental happening.
14. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
15. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
16. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
17. A large and imposing house.
19. Italian lawn bowling (played on a long narrow dirt court).
21. A loud harsh or strident noise.
22. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
23. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
24. The craniometric point that is the most prominent point at the back of the head (at the occipital protuberance).
26. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
29. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
33. Long pinkish sour leafstalks usually eaten cooked and sweetened.
35. The woody part of plants.
36. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
37. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
39. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
40. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
43. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
44. A glancing rebound.
46. A spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle.
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
49. (electronics) Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input.
52. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
54. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
58. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
61. The cry made by sheep.
62. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
63. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
65. Top part of an apron.
66. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
67. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
68. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. A republic in southwestern Africa on the south Atlantic coast (formerly called South West Africa).
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. A Dravidian language spoken by the Gond people in south central India.
7. A change for the better.
8. Conducive to peace.
9. A public promotion of some product or service.
10. (archaic or Scottish) Faithful and true.
11. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
12. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
18. A decree that prohibits something.
20. Baby bed with high sides.
25. A city of southeastern Mexico.
27. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
28. An edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones (usually forming part of a gutter).
30. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
31. Roman Emperor notorious for his monstrous vice and fantastic luxury (was said to have started a fire that destroyed much of Rome in 64) but the Empire remained prosperous during his rule (37-68).
32. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
34. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
38. An island state in the West Indies in the southeastern Caribbean Sea.
41. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
42. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
43. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
45. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
47. 1/10 gram.
50. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
51. Make amends for.
53. (informal) Exceptionally good.
55. A French abbot.
56. Anything that serves as an enticement.
57. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
59. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
60. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
64. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.