1. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
4. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
10. Preferred above all others and treated with partiality.
13. Towards the side away from the wind.
14. Source of a tough elastic wood.
15. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
16. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
17. Away from the mouth or oral region.
18. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
19. Great coolness and composure under strain.
21. (anatomy) Being in or directed toward the midline or mesial plane of the body.
23. A unit of pressure.
26. An enclosed space.
27. Same in identity.
30. Large gregarious predatory feline of Africa and India having a tawny coat with a shaggy mane in the male.
32. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
35. Wearing or provided with clothing.
36. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
37. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
38. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
40. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
42. Being nine more than ninety.
43. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
45. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
46. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
47. 16 ounces.
48. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
51. A warning against certain acts.
55. Atlantic coast round clams with hard shells.
59. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
60. A Hindu prince or king in India.
63. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
64. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
66. On or toward the lee.
67. A device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces.
68. Jordan's port.
69. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Sustentacular tissue that surrounds and supports neurons in the central nervous system.
2. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
3. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
4. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
5. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
6. Gone by.
7. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
8. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
9. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
10. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
11. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
12. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
20. Owed and payable immediately or on demand.
22. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
24. Steady recurrent ticking sound as made by a clock.
25. Fabric made with yarn made from the silky hair of the Angora goat.
28. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
29. God of death.
31. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
33. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
34. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
39. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
44. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
49. Jordan's port.
50. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
52. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
53. Characteristic of false pride.
54. (South African) A journey by ox wagon (especially an organized migration by a group of settlers).
56. An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open.
57. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
58. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
61. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
62. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
65. Unknown god.
66. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.