1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. King of the Visigoths who captured Rome in 410 (370-410).
10. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
13. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
14. A cyst on the underside of the tongue.
15. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
16. The cry made by sheep.
17. Russian choreographer (1834-1905).
18. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
19. A large fleet.
21. Any plant of the genus Erica.
24. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
27. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
29. English Romantic poet (1795-1821).
31. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
34. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
35. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
38. Earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something.
39. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
40. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
42. A plant lacking a permanent woody stem.
44. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
45. Of or relating to or near the nares.
46. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
47. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
48. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
50. An oral poliovirus vaccine (containing live but weakened poliovirus) that is given to provide immunity to poliomyelitis.
53. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
56. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
58. English writer noted for his elaborate style (1554-1606).
62. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
63. Make attractive or lovable.
65. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
66. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
67. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
68. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. Massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws.
3. A fraudulent business scheme.
4. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
5. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
6. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
7. One of the crosspieces that form the steps of a ladder.
8. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
9. A warning against certain acts.
10. A major European river carrying more traffic than any other river in the world.
11. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
12. Any tropical gymnosperm of the order Cycadales.
20. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
22. Jordan's port.
23. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
26. Denuded of leaves.
28. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
30. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
32. Explorer and United States naval officer.
33. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
35. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
36. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
37. The fatty flesh of eel.
41. Tall fan palm of Africa and India and Malaysia yielding a hard wood and sweet sap that is a source of palm wine and sugar.
43. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
49. Any small compartment.
51. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
52. Large lipoproteins rich in triglycerides.
53. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
54. Common Indian weaverbird.
55. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
57. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
59. An affirmative.
60. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
61. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
64. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.