1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
10. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
13. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
14. A port and tourist center in southwestern Italy.
15. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
16. Having leadership guidance.
17. A negatively charged atom.
19. A fraudulent business scheme.
21. (slang) A gangster's pistol.
22. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
23. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
25. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
28. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
31. Grayish baboon of southern and eastern Africa.
35. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
36. A French abbot.
39. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
40. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
42. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
45. A confusion of voices and other sounds.
47. Pain in the gums.
49. A city in southeastern South Korea.
51. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
52. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
55. Favoring one person or side over another.
59. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
60. African antelope with ridged curved horns.
63. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
64. A doctor's degree in theology.
65. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
66. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
67. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
68. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
69. The cry made by sheep.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
5. (plate tectonic theory) A hypothetical continent including all the landmass of the earth prior to the Triassic period when it split into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
6. The capital of Western Samoa.
7. Artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers.
8. Adult female chicken.
9. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
10. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
11. A small cake leavened with yeast.
12. A thrusting blow with a knife.
18. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
20. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
24. Being one more than fifty.
26. (informal) Of the highest quality.
27. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
29. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
30. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
32. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
33. A landlocked republic in northwestern Africa.
34. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
37. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
38. A unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit at one atmosphere pressure.
41. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
42. A large heavy knife used in Central and South America as a weapon or for cutting vegetation.
43. Genus of South and Central American heathlike evergreen shrubs.
44. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
46. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
48. 1 species.
50. The 3rd letter of the Greek alphabet.
51. A state in midwestern United States.
53. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
54. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
56. Acid gritty-textured fruit.
57. English essayist (1775-1834).
58. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
61. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
62. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.