1. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
5. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
10. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
13. Type genus of the Amiidae.
14. A means of serving.
15. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
16. A painful sore with a hard pus-filled core.
17. A concavity in a surface (especially an anatomical depression).
18. The cry made by sheep.
19. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
21. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
23. Not in action or at work.
25. The administration of a strong electric current that passes through the brain to induce convulsions and coma.
27. A nobleman of highest rank in Spain or Portugal.
30. A member of the Finno-Ugric-speaking people living in eastern European Russia.
34. Read anew.
36. A Chinese breed of small short-legged dogs with a long silky coat and broad flat muzzle.
37. A unit of pressure.
38. The basic unit of money in Cambodia.
41. The month following July and preceding September.
42. (formerly) A title of respect for a man in Turkey or Egypt.
44. An American follower of the Mennonite Bishop Amman.
48. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
51. The face or front of a building.
54. A member of a nomadic Berber people of the Sahara.
56. The sixth month of the civil year.
57. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
60. A small cake leavened with yeast.
61. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
62. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
64. Preserve of crushed fruit.
65. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
66. A genus of Ploceidae.
67. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Forbidden to profane use especially in South Pacific islands.
2. A primeval personification of air and breath.
3. Being three more than fifty.
4. In chemistry.
5. Perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements.
6. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
7. Serving as or forming a base.
8. The third month of the civil year.
9. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
10. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
11. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
12. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
20. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
22. A protocol (utilizing TCP) to transfer hypertext requests and information between servers and browsers.
24. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
26. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
28. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
29. An organization of military land forces.
31. Not only so, but.
32. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
33. The quantity contained in a keg.
35. 10 jiao equal 1 yuan.
39. Having been made empty.
40. The function or position properly or customarily occupied or served by another.
43. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
45. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
46. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
47. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
52. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
53. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
55. A Hindu prince or king in India.
58. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
59. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
60. A unit of energy equal to the work done by an electron accelerated through a potential difference of 1 volt.
63. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.