1. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
4. Jordan's port.
9. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
13. A unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm.
14. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
15. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
16. Warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings.
18. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
20. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
22. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
24. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
26. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
27. A thermoplastic polyamide.
30. Form by carving.
34. An affirmative.
35. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
36. A double pronged pin used to hold women's hair in place.
38. A genus of Ploceidae.
40. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
41. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
42. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
43. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
45. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
46. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
48. Set down according to a plan.
51. A small cake leavened with yeast.
54. Being one more than two.
56. Bottle that has a narrow neck.
59. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
62. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
63. A bachelor's degree in theology.
64. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
66. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
67. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
68. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
69. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Fast-growing herbaceous evergreen tree of South America having a broad trunk with high water content and dark green oval leaves.
2. English illustrator of several of Dickens' novels (1815-1882).
3. Acid gritty-textured fruit.
4. A state in northwestern North America.
5. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
6. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
7. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
8. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
9. English poet remembered as author of the Canterbury Tales (1340-1400).
10. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
11. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
12. Made of fir or pine.
17. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
19. Any of various plants of the genus Salvia.
21. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
23. Of deserts of northern Africa and southern Asia.
25. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
28. Not only so, but.
29. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
31. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
32. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
33. Type genus of the Anatidae.
37. A radioactive metallic element that is similar to tellurium and bismuth.
39. An informal term for a father.
44. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
47. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
49. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
50. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
51. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
52. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
53. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
55. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Iowa and Minnesota and Missouri.
57. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
58. God of love and erotic desire.
60. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
61. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
65. A colorless and odorless inert gas.