1. A toilet in England.
4. Having branches.
10. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
13. Any high mountain.
14. An implement used to erase something.
15. The month following February and preceding April.
16. Liquid excretory product.
17. The 18th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
19. Genus of American of east Asian perennial herbs with yellow to orange or red flower rays.
21. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
22. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
23. An enclosed space.
25. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
28. Type genus of the Gavidae.
32. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
36. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
37. A form of address for a man.
40. Having leadership guidance.
41. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
42. Type genus of the Anatidae.
45. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
47. An ice containing milk.
50. A small faint zodiacal constellation in the southern hemisphere.
54. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
57. Utter a high-pitched cry, characteristic of pigs.
58. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
60. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
61. Great merriment.
62. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
63. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
1. An inhabitant of Lappland.
2. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. Any plant of the genus Reseda.
5. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
6. A woman of refinement.
7. The residue that remains when something is burned.
8. The time of life between the ages of 12 and 20.
9. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
10. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
11. A small cake leavened with yeast.
12. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
18. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
20. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
24. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
26. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
29. Characteristic of false pride.
30. The content of cognition.
31. A constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere near Octans.
33. A ceremonial dinner party for many people.
34. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
35. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
38. Informal terms for clothing.
39. Gull family.
40. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
43. A restraint used to slow or stop a vehicle.
44. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
46. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
48. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
49. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
51. Warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings.
52. The basic unit of money in South Africa.
53. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
55. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
56. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
59. A radioactive element of the actinide series.