1. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. Mixture of untoasted dry cereals and fruits.
10. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
13. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
14. The act of detecting something.
15. Having leadership guidance.
16. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. The form of theological rationalism that believes in God on the basis of reason without reference to revelation.
19. (trademark) An antacid.
21. A white or colorless mineral (BaSO4).
23. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
24. Someone who mooches or cadges (tries to get something free).
26. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
29. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
32. A port city in southern Wales on an inlet of the Bristol Channel.
35. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
36. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
37. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
42. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
44. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
51. In bed.
52. Two-masted sailing vessel square-rigged on both masts.
54. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
56. Type genus of the Coerebidae.
57. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
58. United States physicist (born in Austria) who proposed the exclusion principle (thus providing a theoretical basis for the periodic table) (1900-1958).
61. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
62. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
63. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
64. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. The sixth month of the civil year.
2. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
3. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
4. Transmissions that are disseminated widely to the public.
5. Employed in accomplishing something.
6. Any plant of the genus Episcia.
7. A female person who has the same parents as another person.
8. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
9. Being nine more than forty.
10. A natural talent.
11. (informal) Very tired.
12. Not in action or at work.
18. A rudaceous rock consisting of sharp fragments embedded in clay or sand.
20. Chief port of Yemen.
22. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
25. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
27. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
28. Take in solid food.
30. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
31. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
33. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
34. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
38. A small bone.
39. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
40. An acute intestinal infection caused by ingestion of contaminated water or food.
41. The closing section of a musical composition.
43. Of or resembling algae.
45. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
46. Soviet chief of secret police under Joseph Stalin.
47. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
53. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
54. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
55. An accountant certified by the state.
59. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
60. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.