1. Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
4. (of a male animal) Having the testicles removed.
10. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
13. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
14. The amount that a container (as a wine bottle or tank) lacks of being full.
15. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
16. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
17. A male child (a familiar term of address to a boy).
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. A resident of Kansas.
21. Type genus of the Spalacidae.
23. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
25. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
26. The second largest city in Tunisia.
28. The act of scanning.
34. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
37. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
38. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
39. Imperial moths.
40. A public promotion of some product or service.
41. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
46. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
47. A geographical area and former kingdom in northeastern India in the Himalaya Mountains between Nepal and Bhutan.
50. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
52. Type genus of the Tetraonidae.
54. Any plant of the genus Erica.
58. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
59. A genus of Ploceidae.
63. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
64. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
65. Form or weave into a braid or braids.
67. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
68. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
69. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
70. Serving as an essential component.
1. Derive or receive pleasure from.
2. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
3. The father of your father or mother.
4. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
5. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
6. An honorary law degree.
7. An informal term for a father.
8. Armor plate that protects the chest.
9. Make more intense, stronger, or more marked.
10. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
11. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
12. A mythical Greek hero.
20. A French marshal who distinguished himself in the War of the Austrian Succession (1696-1750).
22. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
24. The residue that remains when something is burned.
27. The front of the head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear.
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
30. In bed.
31. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
32. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
33. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
35. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
36. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
40. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
42. Respiratory disorder characterized by wheezing.
43. Nonresinous wood of a fir tree.
44. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
45. Before noon.
48. The 10th letter of the Greek alphabet.
49. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
51. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
53. At or constituting a border or edge.
55. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
56. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
57. In a competent capable manner.
60. The last (12th) month of the year.
61. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
62. (informal) Of the highest quality.
63. Half the width of an em.
66. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.