1. (used especially of persons) Having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age.
4. The basic unit of money in Zambia.
10. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
13. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
14. In a straight unbroken line of descent from parent to child.
15. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
16. The boy whose upbringing was described by Jean-Jacques Rousseau.
18. (Canada) A sled pulled by dogs.
20. A town in northern France on the Strait of Dover that serves as a ferry port to England.
22. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
23. Type genus of the Anatidae.
26. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
30. Young sheep.
34. A severe or trying experience.
36. All the New World monkeys except marmosets and tamarins.
38. Tangled in knots or snarls.
40. The face or front of a building.
41. Lap that forms a cloth border doubled back and stitched down v 1.
42. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
45. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
49. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
53. Capital of the state of Oregon in the northwestern part of the state on the Willamette River.
55. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
56. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
59. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
60. Being nothing more than specified.
61. God of love and erotic desire.
62. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
63. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
64. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
65. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. Capital and largest city and economic center of Peru.
3. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
4. German mathematician who created the Klein bottle (1849-1925).
5. A midwestern state in north central United States.
6. An associate degree in nursing.
7. Give over.
8. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
9. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
10. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
11. A European river.
12. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
17. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
19. Of or related to a musical scale.
21. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
24. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
25. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
27. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
28. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
31. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
32. (informal) Roused to anger.
33. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
35. American dramatist (1928- ).
37. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
39. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
43. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
44. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
46. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
50. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
51. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
52. The language of the nomadic Lapp people in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula.
54. The basic unit of money on Malta.
57. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
58. A boy or man.