1. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
4. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
10. An enclosed space.
13. A tool with a flat blade attached at right angles to a long handle.
14. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
15. Of inferior or mixed breed.
16. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
18. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. (informal) Exceptionally good.
22. A motley assortment of things.
24. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
25. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
26. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
29. The closing section of a musical composition.
33. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
36. A sailing vessel with a single mast set about one third of the boat's length aft of the bow.
38. South Asian deer with three-tined antlers.
40. A person forced to flee from home or country.
42. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
43. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
44. A port city in southwestern Iran.
46. Found along western Atlantic coast.
49. Fiber from an East Indian plant Hibiscus cannabinus.
50. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
52. Relating to or characteristic of the Celts.
56. (usually followed by `of') Released from something onerous (especially an obligation or duty).
60. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
61. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
62. Jewish republic in southwestern Asia at eastern end of Mediterranean.
64. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
65. (British) Your grandmother.
66. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
67. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. Set lower.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
5. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
6. An arrangement of points or particles or objects in a regular periodic pattern in 2 or 3 dimensions.
7. The tenth month of the Hindu calendar.
8. Very small free-living arachnid that is parasitic on animals or plants.
9. The capital and largest city of Venezuela.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
11. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
12. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
17. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
21. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
23. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
27. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
28. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
30. Scottish chemist noted for his research into the structure of nucleic acids (born in 1907).
31. A sodium salt of carbonic acid.
32. The complete duration of something.
34. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
35. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
37. Having leaves or leaves as specified.
39. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
41. (plate tectonic theory) A hypothetical continent including all the landmass of the earth prior to the Triassic period when it split into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
45. The cry made by sheep.
47. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
48. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
51. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
53. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
54. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
55. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
57. Top part of an apron.
58. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
59. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
60. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
63. 16 ounces.