1. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
4. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
10. A unit of pressure.
13. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
14. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
15. A unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm.
16. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
18. German mystic and theosophist who founded modern theosophy.
19. An uproarious party.
20. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
22. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
23. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
25. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
26. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
27. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
31. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
38. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
39. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
40. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
42. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
44. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
48. United States naval officer and historian (1840-1914).
49. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
52. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
55. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
56. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
57. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
58. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
62. A United Nations agency that invest directly in companies and guarantees loans to private investors.
63. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
65. Nonresinous wood of a fir tree.
66. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
67. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
68. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
1. A plant lacking a permanent woody stem.
2. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
3. Type genus of the Majidae.
4. 1 species.
5. The eleventh month of the civil year.
6. A large and imposing house.
7. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
8. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
9. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
10. The capital and largest city of Jordan.
11. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
12. An atom having a valence of one.
17. Traveling by wheeled vehicle such as bicycle or automobile e.g..
21. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
24. Unknown god.
26. A radioactive transuranic element.
28. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
29. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
30. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
32. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
33. A small cake leavened with yeast.
34. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
35. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
36. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
37. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
41. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
43. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
45. American Revolutionary patriot.
46. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
47. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
49. A port in northwestern Israel on the Bay of Acre.
50. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
51. The iridescent internal layer of a mollusk shell.
53. Dearly loved.
54. In bed.
59. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
60. A unit of pain intensity.
61. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
64. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.