1. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
4. The superior of a group of nuns.
10. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
13. The quality of a color as determined by its dominant wavelength.
14. Very small silvery eellike schooling fishes that burrow into sandy beaches.
15. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
16. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
17. A strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared.
18. A small cake leavened with yeast.
19. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
21. Piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid.
23. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
24. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
25. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
27. Period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6.
30. City in northern Austria on the Danube.
34. (Welsh myth) The other world.
37. Extremely robust.
38. The basic unit of money in Romania.
39. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
42. The 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
44. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
45. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
46. An oil port in southern Iraq.
48. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
50. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
57. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
58. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
61. A landlocked republic in northwestern Africa.
62. A bachelor's degree in theology.
63. The world's largest desert (3,500,000 square miles) in North Africa.
65. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
66. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
67. A port city in southwestern Iran.
68. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
1. Largest crested screamer.
2. Of or pertaining to hearing or the ear.
3. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
4. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
5. The cry made by sheep.
6. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
7. Derive or receive pleasure from.
8. Either of two flat triangular bones one on each side of the shoulder in human beings.
9. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
10. An emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight).
11. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
12. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
20. An imperfection in a device or machine.
22. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
26. A mythical Greek warrior who was a leader on the Trojan side of the Trojan War.
28. A town in north central Oklahoma.
29. King of Denmark and Norway who forced Edmund II to divide England with him.
31. (of persons) Neat and smart in appearance.
32. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
33. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
35. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
36. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
40. Pacific newts.
41. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
43. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
47. Squash bugs.
49. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
51. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
52. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
53. God of death.
54. The cardinal number that is the fifth power of ten.
55. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
56. A city of central China.
59. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
60. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
64. An associate degree in nursing.