1. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a relatively small set of computer instructions that it can perform.
5. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
10. Of southern Europe.
13. The content of cognition.
14. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
18. An avalanche volcanic water and mud down the slopes of a volcano.
20. A region of northeastern France famous for its wines.
21. A state in northwestern North America.
23. An informal term for a father.
24. Toward the mouth or oral region.
25. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
27. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
30. Stain (furniture) black to make it look like ebony.
34. A former kingdom in north-central Europe including present-day northern Germany and northern Poland.
38. A port city in southwestern Iran.
39. Japanese painter whose work influenced the impressionists (1760-1849).
40. Being six more than fifty.
41. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
42. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
45. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
47. A small cake leavened with yeast.
50. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
52. Being one more than one hundred.
53. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
57. An associate degree in applied science.
59. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
63. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
64. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
65. Dressed or clothed especially in fine attire.
67. (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology.
68. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
69. A large fleet.
70. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
1. A narrow elongated opening or fissure between two symmetrical parts.
2. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
3. The compass point that is one point south of southeast.
4. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
5. Greek mythology.
6. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
7. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
8. Before noon.
9. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
12. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
17. Placed crosswise.
19. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
22. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
26. A numbered compartment in a post office where mail is put to be called for.
28. A slow pace of running.
29. Black-and-white short-necked web-footed diving bird of northern seas.
31. Not in action or at work.
32. The act of preventing the opposition from scoring (in sports).
33. A town in north central Oklahoma.
35. Wood of a sumac.
36. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
37. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
43. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
44. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
46. Light wispy precipitation that evaporates before it reaches the ground (especially when the lower air is low in humidity).
47. Seed of a pea plant.
48. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
49. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
51. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
54. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
55. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
56. In bed.
58. (of champagne) Moderately dry.
60. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
61. The universal time coordinated time when a transmission is sent from Earth to a spacecraft or other celestial body.
62. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
66. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.