1. A framework that holds the panes of a window in the window frame.
5. (Brit) An area of open or forested country.
10. The seventh and last day of the week.
13. Type genus of the family Unionidae.
14. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
15. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
16. A constitutional monarchy in a tiny enclave on the French Riviera.
17. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
18. Fiddler crabs.
19. Report or maintain.
20. A radioactive transuranic element.
22. Tropical Asian tree with hard white wood and bark formerly used as a remedy for dysentery and diarrhea.
24. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
25. The basic unit of money in Romania.
27. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
29. Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk.
30. (archaic) Of persons.
33. By bad luck.
36. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
38. A state in midwestern United States.
39. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
43. A state in the western United States.
44. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
45. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
46. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
47. Avatar of Vishnu.
49. Jordan's port.
53. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
55. German chemist noted for the synthetic production of ammonia (1868-1934).
58. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
59. The immature free-living form of most invertebrates and amphibians and fish which at hatching from the egg is fundamentally unlike its parent and must metamorphose.
62. An informal term for a father.
63. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
64. A chain of connected ideas or passages or objects so arranged that each member is closely related to the preceding and following members (especially a series of patristic comments elucidating Christian dogma).
66. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
67. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
68. Attack someone physically or emotionally.
69. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
1. Wood of a sumac.
2. A statistical method for making simultaneous comparisons between two or more means.
3. Ratio of the opposite side to the hypotenuse.
4. Showing characteristics of age, especially having gray or white hair.
5. A city in southwestern Poland on the Oder.
6. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
7. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
8. Plant having a large slender white bulb and flat overlapping dark green leaves.
9. The Fate who determines the length of the thread of life.
10. A plaster now made mostly from Portland cement and sand and lime.
11. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
12. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
21. A city in north central Morocco.
23. Any competition.
26. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
28. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
31. The basic unit of money on Malta.
32. Slightly wet.
34. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
35. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
37. Slightly open.
40. United States evangelist (born 1918).
41. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
42. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
43. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
48. (informal) Roused to anger.
50. God of love and erotic desire.
51. The sixth month of the civil year.
52. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
54. The part of the eye that contains the iris and ciliary body and choroid.
56. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
57. An inclined surface or roadway that moves traffic from one level to another.
60. An associate degree in applied science.
61. Black tropical American cuckoo.
62. Informal terms for a mother.
65. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.