1. A very small circular shape.
4. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
9. A body of poetry that conveys the traditions of a society by treating some epic theme.
13. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
14. The capital of Morocco.
15. Distinctive and stylish elegance.
16. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
17. Any member of a Siouan people speaking one of the Dhegiha languages.
19. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
20. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
22. Time during which some action is awaited.
23. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
25. Lose blood from one's body.
27. United States neoclassical architect (1847-1909).
29. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
33. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
35. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
37. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
39. A state in the western United States.
41. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
44. Marked by smartness in dress and manners.
48. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
49. Payment made to a person in a position of trust to corrupt his judgment.
51. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
52. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
56. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
57. (prefix) Within.
59. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
60. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
61. French writer who generalized surrealism to literature (1897-1982).
63. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
64. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
65. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
66. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
1. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
2. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
3. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
4. United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918).
5. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
6. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
7. Twist or braid together, interlace.
8. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland.
9. Having a specified kind of border or edge.
10. A roughly cylindrical that is vessel open at the top.
11. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
12. A carriage consisting of two wheels and calash top.
18. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
21. The superior of an abbey of monks.
24. Capital and largest city and economic center of Peru.
26. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
28. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
30. South African term for `boss'.
31. Any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange.
32. Offering fun and gaiety.
34. Kamarupan languages spoken in western Burma and Bangladesh and easternmost India.
36. God of wealth and love.
38. Belongs to lowest social and ritual class in India.
40. Fish-eating bird of warm inland waters having a long flexible neck and slender sharp-pointed bill.
41. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland.
43. Shrubby plant with aromatic grayish-green leaves used as a cooking herb.
45. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
46. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
47. The function or position properly or customarily occupied or served by another.
50. Avatar of Vishnu.
53. A heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges.
54. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
55. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
58. A member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times.
62. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.