1. A unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere.
4. Disclosing information or giving evidence about another.
10. Of southern Europe.
13. Seed of a pea plant.
14. French writer who was the embodiment of 18th century Enlightenment (1694-1778).
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
17. (prosody) Of or consisting of iambs.
18. Tag the base runner to get him out.
19. A fastener (as a buckle or hook) that is used to hold two things together.
21. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
22. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
24. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
27. A country on the island of Jamaica.
31. An autonomous province of Georgia on the Black Sea.
35. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
36. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
37. Long-bodied long-tailed tropical American wildcat.
38. Any of several imperial dynasties of China ruling from 220 to 265 and from 386 to 556.
40. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
42. 36th President of the United States.
43. A deep bow.
45. Type genus of the Amiidae.
47. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
51. A small cake leavened with yeast.
56. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
58. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
61. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
62. A bachelor's degree in theology.
63. (Greek mythology) Goddess of wisdom and useful arts and prudent warfare.
64. Extremely pleasing.
65. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
66. Grasses native to temperate regions.
67. Black tropical American cuckoo.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. Heal or recover.
3. God of death.
4. The capital of Nationalist China.
5. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
6. A (usually) large and scholarly book.
7. The lowest brass wind instrument.
8. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
9. Cut or impressed into a surface.
10. God of fire.
11. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
12. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
20. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
23. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
25. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
26. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
28. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
29. The bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service.
30. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
32. Type genus of the Hylidae.
33. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
34. British dominion over India (1757-1947).
39. The cry made by sheep.
41. An alloy of mercury with another metal (usually silver) used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
46. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
48. American dramatist (1928- ).
49. The capital of Lombardy in northern Italy.
50. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
52. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
53. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
54. The 8th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
55. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
57. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
59. A watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant.
60. (Babylonian) The sky god.