1. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
4. Antipsychotic drug (trade name Moban) used in the treatment of schizophrenia.
9. Stately heavy-bodied aquatic bird with very long neck and usually white plumage as adult v 1.
13. An accidental happening.
14. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
15. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
16. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
18. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
19. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
20. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
22. Of or relating to or measured in ohms.
24. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
25. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
27. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
30. Flat tableland with steep edges.
32. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
35. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
38. Argentinian cariama.
41. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
42. The younger brother of Edwy who became king of Northumbria when it renounced Edwy.
43. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
46. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
52. An annual publication including weather forecasts and other miscellaneous information arranged according to the calendar of a given year.
55. 20 aspers equal 1 kuru.
57. The cry made by sheep.
58. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
61. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
62. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
63. Russian country house.
64. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
65. A usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair.
66. Traveling by foot.
67. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
2. An informal term for a father.
3. The complete duration of something.
4. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.
5. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
6. A member of a subgroup of people who inhabit Lesotho.
7. First in order of importance.
8. Large semi-evergreen tree of East India.
9. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
10. Any of various substances of either mineral origin or plant or animal origin.
11. Lower in esteem.
12. Given or having a specified name.
17. God of death.
21. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
23. The content of cognition.
26. An unofficial association of people or groups.
28. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
29. The dull explosive noise made by an engine.
31. A fraudulent business scheme.
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
34. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
36. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
37. A doctor's degree in religion.
39. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
40. An island state in the West Indies in the southeastern Caribbean Sea.
41. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
44. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
45. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
47. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
48. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
49. A drama set to music.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. A popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles.
53. Made of or resembling lace.
54. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
56. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
59. A unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm.
60. Take in solid food.