1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. A Spanish title of respect for a married woman.
10. The sign language used in the United States.
13. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
14. Force or compel somebody to do something.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
17. Make a high-pitched, screeching noise, as of a door.
18. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
19. An attendant who carries the golf clubs for a player.
21. A person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy.
23. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
24. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
26. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
27. Biennial Eurasian plant usually having a swollen edible root.
30. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
34. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
37. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
39. Top part of an apron.
40. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
43. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
44. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
45. Divulge information or secrets.
48. Preferred above all others and treated with partiality.
50. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
54. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
55. The organ of sight (`peeper' is an informal term for `eye').
56. Capital of the state of Oregon in the northwestern part of the state on the Willamette River.
58. Tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar.
61. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
62. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
63. A youth subculture closely associated with punk rock music in the late 1970s.
64. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
65. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
66. Out of bed.
67. A small cake leavened with yeast.
68. Half the width of an em.
1. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
2. A state of northeastern India.
3. Flat rectangular plate (a piece of glass) on which specimens can be mounted for microscopic study.
4. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
5. From 40 million to 58 million years ago.
6. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
7. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
8. Located in or toward the back or rear.
9. A resin used in adhesives and paints.
10. A city in northern India.
11. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
12. A polite name for any woman.
20. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
22. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
25. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
28. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
29. A tight-fitting headdress.
31. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
32. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
33. Owed and payable immediately or on demand.
35. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
36. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
38. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
41. (Greek mythology) The Titan who was father of Atlas and Epimetheus and Prometheus in ancient mythology.
42. Temporarily inactive.
43. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
46. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
47. A theatrical performer.
49. A technician who is highly proficient and enthusiastic about some technical field (especially computing).
50. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
51. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
52. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
53. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
57. The basic unit of money on Malta.
59. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
60. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.