1. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
4. The brightest star in the sky.
10. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
13. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
14. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
15. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
16. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
17. An employee who mixes and serves alcoholic drinks at a bar.
18. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
19. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
21. Informal terms for a mother.
22. State in northeastern India.
26. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
29. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
30. Divulge information or secrets.
34. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
35. The world's largest desert (3,500,000 square miles) in North Africa.
37. (folklore) A small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings.
40. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
41. Reduction or lack of an immune response to a specific antigen.
44. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
45. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
46. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
50. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
55. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
59. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
60. Razor clams.
61. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
62. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
63. annoy continually or chronically.
64. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
1. A magic power or magic spell.
2. A fraudulent business scheme.
3. A small cake leavened with yeast.
4. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
5. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
6. Covered with paving material.
7. Characteristic of humanity.
8. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
9. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
10. A constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere near Octans.
11. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
12. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
20. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
23. Secondary or explanatory title.
24. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
25. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
27. A historical area and former kingdom in northwestern Spain.
28. A French abbot.
31. The habitation of wild animals.
32. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
33. The cry made by sheep.
36. Sour or bitter in taste.
38. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
39. A shoe without a tongue and with decorative lacing up the instep.
40. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
42. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
43. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
47. A living organism characterized by voluntary movement.
48. Any admirable quality or attribute.
49. A genus of Ploceidae.
51. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
52. An elaborate song for solo voice.
53. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
54. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
56. God of the earth.
57. Used of a single unit or thing.
58. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.