1. A female person who has the same parents as another person.
4. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
10. The sound made by corvine birds.
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. The capital of Croatia.
15. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
16. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
18. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
19. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
21. Russian writer who introduced realism to Russian literature (1809-1852).
22. That which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency.
24. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
27. An ambitious and aspiring young person.
30. The segment of the public that is easily influenced by mass media (chiefly British).
35. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
37. A proud stiff pompous gait.
38. Sudden mass fear and anxiety over anticipated events.
40. Distant in either space or time.
41. Annual grass of Europe and North Africa.
42. An accidental happening.
46. How long something has existed.
48. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
52. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
55. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
56. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
60. A small cake leavened with yeast.
62. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
63. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
64. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
65. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
1. The scum formed by oxidation at the surface of molten metals.
2. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
3. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
4. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
5. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
6. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
7. Baby bed with high sides.
8. That is to say.
9. In bed.
10. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
11. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
12. A large number or amount.
17. Hungarian playwright (1878-1952).
20. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
23. Low spreading tropical American shrub with long slender leaves used to make a mildly stimulating drink resembling tea.
25. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
26. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
28. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
29. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
31. Free from liquid or moisture.
32. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
33. A fraudulent business scheme.
34. Stalk of a moss capsule.
39. Any plant of the genus Erica.
43. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
44. Tropical Asian starlings.
45. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
47. Spanish painter (born in Greece) remembered for his religious works characterized by elongated human forms and dramatic use of color (1541-1614).
49. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
50. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
51. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
53. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
54. South African term for `boss'.
57. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
58. Lacking in light.
59. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
61. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.