1. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
4. Of or relating to a directionless magnitude.
10. The sign language used in the United States.
13. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
14. Small space in a tissue or part such as the area between veins on a leaf or an insect's wing.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. A unit of pressure.
17. A motley assortment of things.
18. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
19. Place a value on.
21. Wild ox of the Malay Archipelago.
23. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
24. An advantageous purchase.
26. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
28. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
29. 100 groszy equal 1 zloty.
33. A member of the agricultural people living in the central Volga provinces of European Russia.
36. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
38. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
39. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
40. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
42. An associate degree in nursing.
43. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
45. A person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy.
48. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
50. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
51. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
55. The address where a person lives.
58. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
59. Twist or braid together, interlace.
63. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
64. An American doctorate usually based on at least 3 years graduate study and a dissertation.
65. A port city in southwestern Iran.
66. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
67. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
68. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
69. Lacking in light.
1. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
2. A member of the Mongolian people of central Asia who invaded Russia in the 13th century.
3. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
4. An industrial city in the European part of Russia.
5. A rugged box (usually made of wood).
6. Of or relating to or characteristic of the prehistoric Aegean civilization.
7. An easy return of a tennis ball in a high arc.
8. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
9. Disparaging terms for the common people.
10. God of fire.
11. The act of scanning.
12. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
20. Employed in accomplishing something.
22. An antidepressant drug that acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin so that more serotonin is available to act on receptors in the brain.
25. Of a pale purple color.
27. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
30. In operation or operational.
31. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
32. (informal terms) "gave me a cockamamie reason for not going".
34. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
35. A Loloish language.
37. God of death.
41. Type genus of the Lycaenidae.
44. A master's degree in fine arts.
46. Top part of an apron.
47. Regarded with deep or rapturous love (especially as if for a god).
48. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
49. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
50. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
52. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
53. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
54. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
56. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
57. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
60. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
61. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
62. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
63. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.