1. Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit of.
4. American Revolutionary patriot.
9. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
13. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
14. Chief port and economic center of Nigeria.
15. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
16. (folklore) A small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings.
17. Complacently or inanely foolish.
18. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
19. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
21. The products of human creativity.
23. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
25. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
27. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
28. Strong liquor flavored with juniper berries.
29. Tag the base runner to get him out.
32. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
37. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
38. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
39. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
41. A worker who attaches something by nailing it.
42. (Judaism) A Jewish festival (traditionally 8 days) celebrating the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.
44. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
45. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
47. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
48. Set down according to a plan.
51. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
52. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
55. Bottle that has a narrow neck.
58. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
60. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
63. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
64. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
65. Himalayish language spoken in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal.
66. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
67. Informal terms for the mouth.
68. A vanilla-scented resin from various trees of the genus Styrax.
69. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A holy war by Muslims against unbelievers.
2. A positively charged electrode by which electrons leave an electrical device.
3. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
4. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
5. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
6. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
7. United States anthropologist (born in England) who popularized anthropology (1905- ).
8. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
9. A mountain peak in the Saint Elias Range in the southwestern Yukon Territory in Canada (19,850 feet high).
10. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
11. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
12. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
20. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
22. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
24. A particular situation.
26. A full skirt with a gathered waistband.
30. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
31. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
33. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
34. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
35. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
36. Brightest star in Centaurus.
40. Relating to or used in making cabinets.
41. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
43. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
46. Large black-and-white herbivorous mammal of bamboo forests of China and Tibet.
49. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
50. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
51. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
53. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
54. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
56. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
57. God of love and erotic desire.
59. Any high mountain.
61. A bloody and prolonged operation in which American marines landed and defeated Japanese defenders (February and March 1945).
62. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.