1. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
4. A dog small and tame enough to be held in the lap.
10. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
13. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
14. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
15. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
16. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
17. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
19. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
21. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
22. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
23. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
25. A master's degree in business.
26. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
30. An upholstered seat for more than one person.
34. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
37. The month following March and preceding May.
38. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
40. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
41. Common Indian weaverbird.
45. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
47. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
51. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
54. Used of old persons or old trees.
56. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
57. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
60. A small cake leavened with yeast.
61. Horny projecting mouth of a bird.
62. A card game for 2 players.
64. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
65. 10 grams.
66. A cord or band of inelastic tissue connecting a muscle with its bony attachment.
67. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
68. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. God of death.
3. Divulge information or secrets.
4. A spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle.
5. An elaborate song for solo voice.
6. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
7. Two items of the same kind.
8. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
9. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
10. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
11. A French abbot.
12. Worthless people.
18. A deep opening in the earth's surface.
20. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
24. A Mid-Atlantic state.
27. An informal term for a father.
28. Suggestive of the supernatural.
29. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
31. An awkward stupid person.
32. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
33. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
35. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
36. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
39. Showing the wearing effects of overwork or care or suffering.
40. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
43. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
44. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
46. Afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief.
47. A state in midwestern United States.
48. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
52. English essayist (1775-1834).
53. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
55. An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
58. (informal) Of the highest quality.
59. (British) Your grandmother.
63. Half the width of an em.