1. A quantity of money.
4. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
10. Surface layer of ground containing a matt of grass and grass roots.
13. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
14. A small or young lion.
15. An accountant certified by the state.
16. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
18. Having the slant of a bevel.
19. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
20. The mother of your father or mother.
22. Dip a foot or hand briefly into a liquid.
24. The immaterial part of a person.
25. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
26. Reduce in scope while retaining essential elements.
29. The larger of the two satellites of Mars.
33. Lower in esteem.
35. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
36. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
37. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
41. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
43. A landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa.
47. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
51. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
52. A public promotion of some product or service.
54. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
58. An official at a baseball game.
60. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
61. A widely distributed system of free and fixed macrophages derived from bone marrow.
62. Jordan's port.
63. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
2. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
3. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
4. A flattened stem resembling and functioning as a leaf.
5. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
6. The scene of any event or action (especially the place of a meeting).
7. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
8. The levorotatory form of dopa (trade names Bendopa and Brocadopa and Larodopa).
9. Cause to be attached.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
11. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
12. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
17. Razor clams.
21. The quantity that can be held in a mug.
23. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
27. Any of various units of capacity.
28. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
30. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
31. Not divisible by two.
32. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
34. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
38. Dried bark of the cascara buckthorn used as a laxative.
39. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
40. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
44. Someone who has won first place in a competition.
45. A large number or amount.
46. A doctor's degree in religion.
48. English monk and scholar (672-735).
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. Jordan's port.
53. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
55. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
56. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
57. A light touch or stroke.
59. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.