1. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
4. Wear away through erosion or vaporization.
10. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
13. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
14. A Japanese woman trained to entertain men with conversation and singing and dancing.
15. A column of light (as from a beacon).
16. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
17. United States comedian.
19. Waterfall in Canada is the Horseshoe Falls.
21. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
23. A public promotion of some product or service.
24. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
28. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
31. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
34. Of a pale purple color.
35. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
38. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
39. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
40. The cry made by sheep.
42. A flexible container with a single opening.
43. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
46. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
48. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
50. An annual award for outstanding achievements in television.
52. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
56. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
57. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
58. Advanced in years.
59. The organ of sight (`peeper' is an informal term for `eye').
62. A small cake leavened with yeast.
63. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
64. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
66. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
67. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
68. Highly seasoned fatty sausage of pork and beef usually dried.
69. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. An utterance expressing pain or disapproval.
2. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
3. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. Someone whose employment involves carrying something.
6. The basic unit of money on Malta.
7. Of southern Europe.
8. A holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing.
9. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
10. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
11. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
12. Two items of the same kind.
18. American dwarf fan palms.
20. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
22. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
25. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
27. Top part of an apron.
29. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
30. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
32. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
33. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
36. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
37. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
41. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
42. The basic unit of money on Malta.
44. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
45. Without moral standards or principles.
47. A thrusting blow with a knife.
49. Genus of western United States annuals with showy yellow or white flowers.
51. Joint capital (with Riyadh) of Saudi Arabia.
53. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
54. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
55. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
60. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
61. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
65. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.