1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. A garment worn by women in ancient Greece.
10. Water frozen in the solid state.
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. Form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case.
15. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
16. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
17. A soil that develops in temperate to cold moist climates under coniferous or heath vegetation.
18. Late time of life.
19. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
21. Being nine more than ninety.
22. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
24. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
27. A French abbot.
30. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
34. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
36. A unit of power equal to 1000 watts.
37. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
40. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
41. The emotion of hate.
43. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
44. Toward the mouth or oral region.
46. Wife of Balder.
48. The capital of Morocco.
53. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.
56. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
57. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
58. One of several parallel sloping beams that support a roof.
60. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
61. A genus of Ploceidae.
64. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
65. Take in solid food.
66. Wood of a sumac.
67. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. A small cake leavened with yeast.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. Type genus of the Pipridae containing the typical manakins.
5. The capital and largest city of Japan.
6. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
7. An East Indian sailor.
8. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
9. Combining form.
10. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
11. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
12. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
20. In bed.
23. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
25. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
28. English monk and scholar (672-735).
29. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
31. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
32. A Loloish language.
33. Owed and payable immediately or on demand.
35. Of a pale purple color.
38. Not divisible by two.
39. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
40. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
42. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
45. A cyst on the underside of the tongue.
46. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
47. Tag the base runner to get him out.
49. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
50. Anything that serves as an enticement.
51. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
52. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
53. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
54. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
55. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
59. The month following July and preceding September.
60. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
62. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
63. A radioactive element of the actinide series.