1. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
5. Goddess of dawn.
10. A federally chartered savings bank.
13. Little known Kamarupan languages.
14. A genus of Ploceidae.
15. (Irish) The sea personified.
16. A large quantity of written matter.
17. United States songwriter noted for his protest songs (born in 1941).
18. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
19. A Greek island west of Greece.
21. Talks a great deal about uninteresting topics.
23. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
25. Music composed for dancing the pavane.
28. A large number or amount.
32. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
35. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
38. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
39. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
40. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
42. Made of fir or pine.
43. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
45. A sodium salt of carbonic acid.
52. An established custom.
55. Obvious and dull.
56. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
57. Of or relating to a clone.
60. An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech.
61. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
62. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
63. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
1. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
2. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
3. The Hebrew patriarch who saved himself and his family and the animals by building an ark in which they survived 40 days and 40 nights of rain.
4. A large fleet.
5. United States author (born 1932).
6. The chance to speak.
7. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
8. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
9. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
10. An embarrassing mistake.
11. Stalk of a moss capsule.
12. (informal) Exceptionally good.
20. Influential German idealist philosopher (1724-1804).
22. A neutral middle vowel.
24. A Loloish language.
26. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
27. Meat from a calf.
29. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
30. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
31. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
33. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
34. Find repugnant.
36. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
37. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
41. God of death.
44. A telegram sent abroad.
46. A kiln for drying hops.
47. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
48. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
49. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
50. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
51. On or toward the lee.
53. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
54. A cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt.
58. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
59. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.