1. The capital and largest city of Mongolia.
5. Rock that form the continuous lower layer of the earth's crust.
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
13. A deep prolonged loud noise.
14. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
15. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
16. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
17. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
18. Look at with amorous intentions.
19. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
22. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
24. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
25. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
26. A state of deep and often prolonged unconsciousness.
29. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
30. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
32. A rapid bustling commotion.
35. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
38. Large Indian antelope.
42. The feeling of being bored by something tedious.
43. A capacitance unit equal to one billion farads.
45. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
47. (used with singular count nouns) Colloquial for `not a' or `not one' or `never a'.
48. God of death.
50. Range of what one can know or understand.
51. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
55. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
56. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
58. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
61. The month following January and preceding March.
63. A port city in southwestern Iran.
65. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
66. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
67. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
68. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
1. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
2. (Roman Catholic Church) The supreme ecclesiastical tribunal for cases appealed to the Holy See from diocesan courts.
3. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
4. A large fleet.
5. A deep bow.
6. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
7. A member of the Algonquian people formerly inhabiting the Maritime Provinces of Canada.
8. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
9. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
10. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
11. A major city of northeastern Oklahoma on the Arkansas river.
12. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
20. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
21. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
23. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
27. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
28. Hungarian playwright (1878-1952).
31. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
33. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
34. A small cake leavened with yeast.
36. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
37. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
39. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
40. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
41. Austrian composer who influenced the classical form of the symphony (1732-1809).
44. A radioactive element of the alkali-metal group discovered as a disintegration product of actinium.
46. Jordan's port.
49. In bed.
52. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
53. The rounded seed-bearing capsule of a cotton or flax plant.
54. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
57. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
58. Before noon.
59. A flexible container with a single opening.
60. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
61. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
62. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
64. A public promotion of some product or service.