1. (computer science) Protocol that allows users to copy files between their local system and any system they can reach on the network.
4. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
9. A large number or amount.
13. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
14. (Old Testament) The wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac.
15. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
16. An associate degree in applied science.
17. The amount of money needed to purchase something.
18. A quantity of no importance.
19. Divulge information or secrets.
21. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
23. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
24. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
27. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
29. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
32. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
36. Diurnal bird of prey typically having short rounded wings and a long tail.
40. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
41. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
43. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
44. Common Indian weaverbird.
46. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
48. The compass point that is one point west of due north.
49. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
53. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
56. A state in midwestern United States.
58. Someone who uses a divining rod to find underground water.
60. Have as an attribute, knowledge, or skill.
62. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
63. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
64. Chinese fruit having a thin brittle shell enclosing a sweet jellylike pulp and a single seed.
67. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
68. (Babylonian) The sky god.
69. United States naval officer and historian (1840-1914).
70. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. Loose or flaccid body fat.
2. A bluish shade of green.
3. A city in Tuscany.
4. Of southern Europe.
5. The month following February and preceding April.
6. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
7. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
8. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
9. The compass point that is one point north of due west.
10. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
11. An informal term for a father.
12. (used especially of vegetation) Having lost all moisture.
20. One of several parallel sloping beams that support a roof.
22. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
25. Being one more than fifty.
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
30. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
31. Distant in either space or time.
33. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
34. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
35. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
37. Radiation lying in the ultraviolet range.
38. (`lief' is archaic) Very willing.
39. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
42. Genus of western North American low-growing herbs having linear woolly leaves and large pink flowers.
43. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
45. Type genus of the Anatidae.
47. Colloquial British abbreviation.
50. A person of unquestioning obedience.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. Type genus of the Bramidae.
54. (used of especially horses) Having a brownish coat thickly sprinkled with white or gray.
55. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
57. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
58. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
59. Large genus of tropical subshrubs or herbs some of which yield fibers of mucilaginous substances.
61. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
65. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
66. Not out.