1. An accidental happening.
4. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
9. An inclined surface or roadway that moves traffic from one level to another.
13. Used of a single unit or thing.
14. Lower in esteem.
15. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
16. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
17. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
18. A metal cleat on the bottom front of a horseshoe to prevent slipping.
19. Tree of the West Indies and northern South America bearing succulent edible orange-sized fruit.
21. Capable of being added or added to.
23. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
25. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
26. Being or of the nature of an ovule.
29. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
33. Submersible vessel for one or two persons.
35. State in northeastern India.
37. Enlarged prostate.
38. Type genus of the Nepidae.
41. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
43. Relatively deep or strong.
44. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
45. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
48. Order by virtue of superior authority.
50. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
52. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
56. A rapid bustling commotion.
57. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
60. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
61. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
62. Without qualification.
64. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
65. Late time of life.
66. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
67. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
1. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
2. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
3. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
4. The capital and largest city of Venezuela.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
7. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
8. (of panes of glass) Fixed in place by means of thin strips of lead.
9. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
10. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
11. A plant consisting of buildings with facilities for manufacturing.
12. A Chinese breed of small short-legged dogs with a long silky coat and broad flat muzzle.
20. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
22. An informal term for a father.
24. Any of several coarse tall perennial grasses of most warm areas.
27. An important or influential (and often overbearing) person.
28. A transuranic element.
30. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
31. Wild ox of mountainous areas of eastern India.
32. An annual award for outstanding achievements in television.
34. Fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and hops.
36. The act of scanning.
39. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
40. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
42. A master's degree in business.
46. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
47. Using the voice.
49. A state in midwestern United States.
51. A thrusting blow with a knife.
53. A dress worn primarily by Hindu women.
54. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
55. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
58. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
59. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
60. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
63. A metallic element of the rare earth group.