1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. Any of various trees or shrubs of the genus Cassia having pinnately compound leaves and usually yellow flowers followed by long seedpods.
10. A decree that prohibits something.
13. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
14. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. Having leadership guidance.
17. A male child (a familiar term of address to a boy).
18. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
19. The skin that covers the top of the head.
21. An associate degree in applied science.
23. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
25. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
27. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
30. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
34. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
35. A soft cotton or worsted fabric with an open mesh.
36. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
37. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
38. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
39. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
45. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
46. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
47. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
54. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
57. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
58. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
62. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
63. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
64. Any isomeric saturated hydrocarbon found in petroleum and used as a fuel and solvent.
65. A negative.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. A sodium salt of carbonic acid.
7. Egyptian statesman who (as President of Egypt) negotiated a peace treaty with Menachem Begin of Israel (1918-1981).
8. Of or relating to or characteristic of Ireland or its people.
9. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
10. A small cake leavened with yeast.
11. American novelist (1909-1955).
12. A quantity of no importance.
20. Set down according to a plan.
22. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
24. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
26. Any of various plants of the genus Althaea.
28. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
29. An informal term for a father.
31. A primeval personification of air and breath.
32. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
33. Type genus of the Anatidae.
40. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
41. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
42. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
43. God of the earth.
44. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
48. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
49. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
50. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
51. A sign of something about to happen.
52. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
53. An annual award for outstanding achievements in television.
55. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
56. (usually followed by `to' or `for') On the point of or strongly disposed.
59. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
60. An associate degree in nursing.
61. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.