1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. A waste pipe that carries away sewage or surface water.
10. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
13. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
14. 1 species.
15. Mythical bird of prey having enormous size and strength.
16. The 10th and last incarnation of Vishnu.
18. A person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy.
20. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
23. Lap at the front of a coat.
24. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
25. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
27. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
29. An informal term for a father.
31. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
34. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
35. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
36. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
37. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
38. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
43. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
44. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
46. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
48. A state in northwestern North America.
50. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
53. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
56. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
59. Used in combination.
60. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
61. A sudden impact.
64. A master's degree in business.
65. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
66. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
68. A decree that prohibits something.
69. A resource.
70. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
71. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A port city on the Caspian Sea that is the capital of Azerbaijan and an important center for oil production.
2. Broken husks of the seeds of cereal grains that are separated from the flour by sifting.
3. A deep bow.
4. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
5. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
6. A Russian river.
7. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
8. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
9. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
10. A member of a North American Plains people (now living in Oklahoma and Wyoming).
11. (anatomy) A somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part.
12. Any group or radical of the form RCO- where R is an organic group.
17. A member of the North American Indian people of Oregon.
19. A small cake leavened with yeast.
21. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
22. Jordan's port.
26. A genus of Ploceidae.
28. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
30. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
32. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
33. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
39. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
40. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
41. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
42. Not only so, but.
45. A vigorous blow.
47. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
49. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
51. A formal expression of praise.
52. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
53. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
54. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
55. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
57. An aromatic ointment used in antiquity.
58. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
59. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
62. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
63. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
67. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.