1. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
4. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
10. The compass point that is one point west of due south.
13. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
14. Ruddy duck.
15. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
16. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. Of or relating to the spleen.
18. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
19. A full skirt with a gathered waistband.
21. Gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby.
23. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
25. The cry made by sheep.
26. Someone who drives a taxi for a living.
29. The father of your father or mother.
33. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
36. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
37. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
38. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
40. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
42. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
45. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
47. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
50. God of wealth and love.
55. In bed.
56. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
57. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
60. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
61. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
62. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
64. A local computer network for communication between computers.
65. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
66. (Norse mythology) The heavenly dwelling of the Norse gods (the Aesir) and slain war heroes.
67. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Wearing or provided with clothing.
2. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
3. A human female who does housework.
4. In a cold unemotional manner.
5. (botany) Relating to or attached to the axis.
6. A strong solution of sodium or potassium hydroxide.
7. A humorous play on words.
8. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
9. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
10. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
11. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
12. English tennis player who won may women's singles titles (born in 1945).
20. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
22. An unofficial association of people or groups.
24. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
27. Type genus of the Anatidae.
28. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
30. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
31. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
32. A light touch or stroke.
34. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
35. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
39. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
40. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
41. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
43. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
44. South African term for `boss'.
46. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
51. A chordophone that has a triangular frame consisting of a sounding board and a pillar and a curved neck.
52. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
53. A small cake leavened with yeast.
54. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
55. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
58. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
59. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
63. Being one hundred more than three hundred.