1. Old World wild swine having a narrow body and prominent tusks from which most domestic swine come.
5. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
10. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
15. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
16. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
17. Relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body.
18. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
19. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
21. (Sumerian) Consort of Dumuzi (Tammuz).
23. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
25. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
26. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
29. The cry made by sheep.
30. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
34. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
37. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
38. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
41. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
42. A small cake leavened with yeast.
43. A hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland that controls the degree of pigmentation in melanocytes.
44. Found along western Atlantic coast.
47. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
48. Being nine more than forty.
50. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
56. An enclosed space.
59. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
60. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
61. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
62. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
63. A tight-fitting headdress.
64. A spirit believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals.
65. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
1. Derive or receive pleasure from.
2. Look at with amorous intentions.
3. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
4. The capital of Morocco.
5. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
6. Any of several plants of or developed from the species Dahlia pinnata having tuberous roots and showy rayed variously colored flower heads.
7. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
8. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
9. A genus of tropical Asian and Malaysian palm trees.
10. Lacking excess flesh.
11. A capacity unit used for measuring fresh herring.
12. God of death.
20. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
22. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
24. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
27. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
28. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
31. Any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc..
32. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
33. The Hebrew patriarch who saved himself and his family and the animals by building an ark in which they survived 40 days and 40 nights of rain.
35. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
36. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
39. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
40. Characteristic of false pride.
45. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
46. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
47. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
49. Medication (trade name Lopid) used to lower the levels of triglyceride in the blood.
50. An associate degree in nursing.
51. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
52. On or toward the lee.
53. Avatar of Vishnu.
54. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
55. God of love and erotic desire.
57. Hormone produced early in pregnancy by the placenta.
58. Black tropical American cuckoo.
59. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.