1. Gone by.
4. Cause to be attached.
10. 35th President of the United States.
13. Cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle.
14. An Indian gum from the dhawa tree.
15. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
16. The wood of an African obeche tree.
18. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
20. A member of a Caddo people formerly living in north central Texas.
21. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
22. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
23. Squash bugs.
26. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying earth.
27. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
30. Wool of the alpaca.
33. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
35. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
38. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
39. A light touch or stroke.
41. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
42. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
45. The Magadhan language spoken by the Assamese people.
48. Preparatory school work done outside school (especially at home).
50. Constructed with or in the form of an arch or arches.
53. A land mass (smaller than a continent) that is surrounded by water.
58. A bottle with a stopper.
60. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
61. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
63. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
64. A young woman making her debut into society.
65. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
66. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
1. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
2. A desert in central Asia.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
5. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
6. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
7. (anatomy) Of or relating to a cavity or chamber in the body (especially one of the upper chambers of the heart).
8. A New England state.
9. Step on it.
10. Become gelatinous.
11. United States industrialist who amassed a fortune in the steel industry (1849-1919).
12. A river of southwestern Africa that rises in central Angola and flows east and then north (forming part of the border between Angola and Congo) and continuing northwest through Congo to empty into the Congo River on the border between Congo and Republic of the Congo.
17. A deep opening in the earth's surface.
19. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
24. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
25. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
28. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
29. Wrap us in a cerecloth, as of a corpse.
31. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.
32. God of fire.
34. A public promotion of some product or service.
36. Bright and pleasant.
37. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
40. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
43. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
44. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
46. Minute blackish gregarious flies destructive to mushrooms and seedlings.
47. Resembling milk in color or cloudiness.
49. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
51. A feeling of intense anger.
52. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
54. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
55. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
56. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
57. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
59. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
62. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.