1. Standard time in the 8th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 120th meridian west.
4. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
10. Towards the side away from the wind.
13. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
14. British writer noted for romantic adventure novels (1856-1925).
15. Any high mountain.
16. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
18. United States swimmer who in 1926 became the first woman to swim the English Channel (1903- ).
20. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
22. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
25. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
28. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
29. An associate degree in applied science.
32. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
33. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
34. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
36. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
37. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
39. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
42. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
43. A state in the eastern United States.
45. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
47. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
51. Of or relating to the nations of Africa or their peoples.
53. Unwisely talking too much.
56. Remove offensive capability from.
58. Consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs.
59. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
60. A folded section placed between the leaves of another publication.
63. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
64. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
65. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
66. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
1. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
2. A fraudulent business scheme.
3. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
4. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
5. Fallow deer.
6. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
7. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
8. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
9. Not divisible by two.
10. Xerophytic evergreen shrubs.
11. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
12. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
17. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
19. The fatty flesh of eel.
21. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
23. An island in the Persian Gulf.
24. Of or relating to or happening on the bottom under a body of water.
26. (informal) Of the highest quality.
27. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
30. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
31. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
35. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
38. Being or passing over or across the sea.
40. A human limb.
41. A large mass of ice floating at sea.
42. Not divisible by two.
44. Type genus of the Amiidae.
46. Inhabitant of the island of Cebu.
48. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame.
49. A genus of Lamnidae.
50. An informal term for a father.
52. Baby bed with high sides.
54. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
55. (cosmology) The original matter that (according to the big bang theory) existed before the formation of the chemical elements.
57. Seed of a pea plant.
61. A state in north central United States.
62. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.