1. Something causes misery or death.
5. A genus of Ploceidae.
10. A republic in central Europe.
13. German industrialist who was the first in Germany to use an assembly line in manufacturing automobiles (1871-1948).
14. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
15. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
16. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
17. The state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it.
18. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
19. Of or relating to a creed.
21. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
23. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
24. A choice or delicious dish.
25. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
27. A metric unit of length equal to one thousandth of a meter.
33. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
37. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
38. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
41. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
43. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
48. An associate degree in nursing.
52. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
54. True firs.
56. Of or relating to or involving an area.
58. The money risked on a gamble.
59. Transmissions that are disseminated widely to the public.
62. Type genus of the Anatidae.
63. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
64. Short and fat.
65. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. Greenish-yellow pear.
2. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
3. A desert in southern Israel.
4. Oil palms.
5. Not acknowledging the God of Christianity and Judaism and Islam.
6. (archaic) Of persons.
7. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
8. (Old Testament) Samson's Philistine mistress who betrayed him by cutting off his hair and so deprived him of his strength.
9. A public promotion of some product or service.
10. Loose or flaccid body fat.
11. Located in or toward the back or rear.
12. Offering fun and gaiety.
20. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
22. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
26. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
28. A master's degree in business.
29. Informal terms for a mother.
30. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
31. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
32. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. A soft silvery metallic element.
36. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
39. A chronic disease of the nose characterized by a foul-smelling nasal discharge and atrophy of nasal structures.
40. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
42. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
44. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Thailand and Burmese borderlands.
45. The Uralic language spoken by the Yeniseian people.
46. A doctor's degree in optometry.
47. Smaller of two tall fast-running flightless birds similar to ostriches but three-toed.
49. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
53. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
54. An associate degree in nursing.
55. Divulge information or secrets.
57. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
60. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
61. A state in midwestern United States.