1. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
4. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
10. A former monetary unit in Great Britain.
13. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
14. Of or producing or containing serum.
15. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. A small unit serving as the nucleus of a larger political movement.
19. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
21. Half the width of an em.
23. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
25. Before noon.
26. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
29. A confusion of voices and other sounds.
33. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
37. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
38. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
39. The month following February and preceding April.
41. A spirit believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals.
42. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
44. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
46. Having a heading or course in a certain direction.
47. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
48. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
49. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
53. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
57. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
61. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
62. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
63. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
65. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
66. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
67. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
68. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
1. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
2. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
3. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
4. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
5. Seed of a pea plant.
6. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
7. The hard cylindrical core that bears the kernels of an ear of corn.
8. The quality of a color as determined by its dominant wavelength.
9. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
10. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
11. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
12. English monk and scholar (672-735).
18. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
20. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
22. A light touch or stroke.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
27. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
28. Having made preparations.
30. An unofficial association of people or groups.
31. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
32. Set down according to a plan.
34. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
35. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
36. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
40. The sixth month of the civil year.
42. A loose cloak with a hood.
43. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
45. A quantity of no importance.
50. An informal term for a father.
51. In bed.
52. God of death.
54. Produced by a manufacturing process.
55. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
56. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
58. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
59. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
60. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
64. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.