1. 3 to 30 kilohertz.
4. A bin that holds rubbish until it is collected.
10. Hairpiece covering the head and made of human or synthetic hair.
13. The fatty flesh of eel.
14. Unwisely talking too much.
15. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
16. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
18. Belonging to some prior time.
20. A historical region in central and northern Yugoslavia.
22. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
24. A Russian river.
26. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
27. A tiny flat.
30. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
33. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
34. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
36. Avatar of Vishnu.
37. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
39. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
42. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
43. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
44. (Babylonian) The sky god.
46. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
48. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
50. A small cake leavened with yeast.
53. The square of a body of any size of type.
55. The cry made by sheep.
58. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
61. An informal term for a father.
63. A bachelor's degree in theology.
64. Found along western Atlantic coast.
65. Having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly.
66. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
67. A republic in southeastern Europe on the southern part of the Balkan peninsula.
68. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A member of a Finnish people of Russia.
2. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
3. Loose or flaccid body fat.
4. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
5. Genus of tropical hardwood timber trees.
6. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
7. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
8. A poplar that is widely cultivated in the United States.
9. A Mid-Atlantic state.
10. Deciduous shrub widely cultivated for its white or pink or red flowers.
11. A small island.
12. A toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion.
17. Having the deep slightly brownish color of gold.
19. One of a family of granular intrusive rocks.
21. A loose cloak with a hood.
23. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
25. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
28. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
29. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
31. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
32. Being the one previously mentioned or spoken of.
35. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
38. A quantity of no importance.
40. A genus of Tettigoniidae.
41. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
45. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
47. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
49. The 10th letter of the Greek alphabet.
51. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
52. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
54. Common black European thrush.
56. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
57. An informal term for a father.
59. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
60. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
62. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.